- abs and trac light have been on for 6 months
- BLOWER MOTOR CONTROL ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- check a/c (blowing but not cold)
- check engine light comes on when accellerating going up hill and it sputters when this happens
- CONVENTIONAL LUBE OIL AND FILTER SERVICE.
- REMOVE AND STORE REFRIGERANT, EVACUATE SYSTEM AND ADD PROPER AMOUNT OF LUBRICANT AND REFRIGERANT. RECLAIM REFRIGERANT PRIOR TO SYSTEM SERVICE. DRAW VACUUM, CHECK FOR LEAKS. RECHARGE WITH PROPER AMOUNT OF LUBRICANT AND REFRIGERANT.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All
- WHEEL SPEED ABS SENSOR – Remove & Replace – Front,One Side – [Includes: R&I Wheel Hub Assembly.] Right Front
- YAW RATE SENSOR – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: R&I Seat. Includes: Calibration.] – [NOTE: Labor estimates listed are for R&R only and DOES NOT include diagnosis time.]
David B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/6/2019